Our Deep Cleanse Shampoo Options
- Performs the job of a clarifying shampoo plus the job of removing mineral build-up from hard water and chlorine deposits. Over 80% of the country has various forms of hard water, or well water, which also has mineral content. Use: Pre-Hairprint (generally every7-10 days).
Pre-Hairprint True Color Restorer recommended use: Use the Chelating Shampoo several times during the week to remove residues from the hair. Apply the Chelating Shampoo to the hair that you will be restoring and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. If after rinsing your hair feels oily or sticky please repeat the application. Apply the Chelating Shampoo 24 hours before your Hairprint True Color Restorer application and do not use conditioner. Follow with the Prepare Shampoo, Restore and Complete mixes. Avoid use of the Chelating Shampoo for 7 days after your Hairprint application. You may use the Chelating Shampoo every 7-10 days thereafter, as needed.
Recommend use when NOT using the Hairprint True Color Restorer: Apply the Chelating Shampoo and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. Use the Chelating Shampoo every 7-10 days as needed to remove synthetic residues, oils, hard water minerals and chlorine from the hair.
Daily Use Shampoos and Conditioners
All were created to restore balance to the hair the scalp over time. Works for all hair types/colors. Safe for color treated and virgin hair.
Recommended use: Every 2-3 days, at most. Daily shampoo use can cause an over production of sebum, causing a naturally oily hair/scalp. These shampoos can be used following your normal routine and application directions for any shampoo and conditioner. Please allow 3-4 weeks of use to determine the efficacy of ingredients for your hair.
- This moisture-rich shampoo and conditioner penetrates the hair, nourishes the follicle, conditions your locks, adds luster, and has been used for millennia to stimulate healthy hair growth. Treats dandruffs, scalp conditions, and dryness. This formula is best for those with very thick, dry and textured hair. It may be too heave for thin/fine hair types.
- Our Bio-Active Marine Shampoo ad Conditioner repairs and restores. The moisturizing antioxidant rich formula is excellent for dry scalps and nutrient deficient hair. Promotes cell health, stimulates collagen production and provides powerful antioxidant properties for skin protection. It is highly emollient and particularly useful to smooth the hair shaft, reduce frizz and increase radiance. This is our lightest formula. Ideal for those with thin/fine hair.
Wash and Grow
- Wash & Grow Shampoo and Conditioner contain a potent blend of the most effective and proven botanicals that nourish and strengthen the hair, a plant-based therapy that stimulates the scalp, removes growth inhibiting substances in the follicle, and greatly promotes hair health. It is a focused treatment for temporary hair fall and thinning caused by stress, fatigue, hormonal imbalances or pregnancy. It consists of a very gentle botanically infused shampoo and a rich conditioner laden with nutrients. A universal formula for all hair types.
- Wild Plum is a superfood, free radical scavenger, extracted from Kakadu Plum, the plant world’s highest source of vitamin C. Wild Plum reduces oxidative stress, nurtures the scalp, and brightens the hair. Formulated with Hyaluronic Complex to provide protection and health to hair and scalp. Suitable for all hair types but works very well on waves and curls.
- Plant Baby™ shampoo and conditioner ingredients have #1 ratings according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep safety analysis. This is important as a baby’s skin is extraordinarily sensitive and is not happy being introduced to human-made chemicals at an early age. Our 100 percent plant ingredient formulas are formulated to please the baby, designed to cleanse a small, precious human being. This formula can certainly be used by adults as well.
Calm Shampoo- Many of the shampoos sold for dandruff treatment are too harsh, which is odd. Dandruff can be caused by overstimulation of the scalp, irritating chemicals, and the excess sebum produced by overly strong cleansing shampoos. They can trigger the growth of Malassezia, a fungus that takes over the scalp, causing itching and flaking skin. Although Malassezia is a natural part of the skin microbiome, it can become dominant when there is too much stress, an imbalanced diet, or when the scalp is subjected to today’s shampoos, even anti-dandruff shampoos. CalmAnti-Dandruff Shampoo contains six specific ingredients known to address Malassezia. Foremost,it is formulated to be the mildest anti-dandruff shampoo on the market. One effective ingredient for dandruff is salicylic acid. It helps the skin rid itself of the outer layer allowing the healthier skin underneath to renew. Most salicylic acid is synthetic. We use an extract of White Willow Bark, a potent source of salicylates and other phytonutrients. Our Willow Bark extract has been shown to penetrate and gently exfoliate the skin. This begins a deep cleansing process of the scalp that reduces inflammation, helping prevent dandruff buildup. Zinc pyrithione is the most effective, safe fungicide for eliminating Malassezia.Four plant oils—rosemary, lavender, thyme and peppermint—all have positive impact on dandruff and scalp health. Together, these create a formula that can lead your scalp back to a natural, healthy condition. Suitable for all hair types.
Mens Wash and Grow- Wash + Grow contains clinically studied, botanical phytonutrients shown to nourish growth factors in the dermal papilla cells in the hair follicle. The shampoo contains significant amounts of nourishing, extraordinary adaptogens including Centella asiatica (triterpenoids), Arnica (sesquiterpenes), Grape seed extract (proanthocyanidins), Angelica sinensis (polysterols), and Sophora flavescens (matrine compounds), along with d-Biotin and Niacinamide, vitamins B3 and B7. Wash & Grow is hair vitality in a bottle, extracts that invigorate the follicle, nurture the roots, and suppress the hormones known to accelerate hair loss.